CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Um Captain why aren't we going anywhere?

Passengers:We have been sitting here for nearly 12 days.
Captain: I have been sick and everyone knows its hard to go anywhere when you aren't feeling well.
Passengers:We have places to go, we want to get off the ship.
Captain:Believe me I want you off of here too, you whiny bastards just hold me and my ship down.
Passengers:Why we never...Have you been drinking?
Captain:Pipe down, how many calories are in Nyquil and cough drops?
Passengers:Well can you just stop here and let us off?
Captain:Stop? We haven't been anywhere in nearly 2 weeks, why haven't you just jumped? Seriously, why don't you passengers work like that? Sigh...well let's get this ship moving...Wait where were we going?

No comments:

Post a Comment