CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

10%

When I was doing WW their first big goal was 10% of your body weight. I guess if you lose just 10% of your body weight you are much healthier.
The Fat Man has hit his 10%. CONGRATS!!!!
I am not quite there, but only a few pounds away.

We had to exchange some shorts for The Fat Man last weekend because we bought him his normal size and they are too big! I am also in my old jeans that I wore before getting pregnant with Logan. They are a little snug, but I'm used to wearing things so baggy. I don't look like a sausage, so they're ok I guess. ;)

We ordered pizza last night and stopped at 2 pieces each. Their website said 1 slice was 210 calories so that was only 420 calories. (although I think my slices were bigger than they should have been!) It was very yummy, but we didn't overdo it like we did a couple weeks ago at the D Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment