CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to losing

Finally back to where I was a little over a week ago. Monday night I put in 30 minutes of cardio, and yesterday I did 2 thirty minute sessions. I weighed in this morning at 214! I was surprised that I lost weight, because yesterday I had consumed nearly one metric ton of pasta(there was hardly any left at the end of the day). Which coincidentally spurred the second cardio session out of guilt for eating so damn much. It was a box of whole grain penne pasta (7 servings, 200/10) with a 6 Italian turkey sausages (6 servings, 161/90 lol how is that lean?), 1 onion carmelized(1 serving, 60/0), 2 cans of diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings (6 servings, 30/0). So the entire dish was 2606 calories. So yesterday I easily consumed 2200 calories, but burned about 800 with an hour of cardio. Stupid food...:)

I also wanted to make a mention that Anna Mae is looking hot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment