CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

I knew I would go up a little after a holiday, but the only thing that rose Sunday was my appetite. It was all there: lox, cream cheese, bagels, chorizo, potatoes, eggs, bacon, ham, pancakes..etc. Not to be undone by the fact that dinner also featured ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, strawberry blinis...AAAHHHH!

I suppose I am too much of a gracious guest to turn down the hard work of an individual. To make matters worse we haven't gone grocery shopping in quite awhile and raiding the stockpile resulted in a giant plate of nachos last night. I am Jack's distended belly. I am pacing myself today, as a Buffalo Wild Wings just opened near us. I have done my research and can afford 6 measly buffalo wings (72 calories each), with all the celery and carrot sticks I can choke down(Jack LaLanne would be proud).

As of right now I am back up to 214 from my low of 211.5 Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment