CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 16, 2009

My New Pants

I went to Lane Bryant over the weekend to find some capri's for my upcoming trip to CA. They only had an 18 in the pair I wanted to try so I was going to ask them if they had a 20 in the back. By the time I got to the fitting room I forgot all about asking them for the size 20. So I put the size 18 on and THEY FIT! Not only did they fit, they were a little loose! Now granted, I think it was the type of pant because I don't think I can fit into an 18 in denim.
So I brought the capri's home and have worn them for a day. After wearing them, they have stretched out and they now look 2 sizes too big on me. Why do pants do that? So I should have gotten a 14 so they could stretch out to an 18/20??? So now my new pants look really sloppy on me. :( I just can't win.

Here are the capri's I got: Click Here

2 comments:

  1. Take them back! That is unacceptable. OR shoot LB corp an email. They'll likely compensate you somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take em back!! The ladies at my LB told me that you needed to buy their stretch denim jeans in a size that you can *just* zip, because they'll strech out at least a size.

    I hate stretch denim. But now you can't get fat girl jeans that aren't stretch. grrrrr

    ReplyDelete