CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 18 Weight Loss

I have been sitting at 225 for a couple of days now. I had to start eating more calories because I'm nursing baby girl still and my milk supply was dropping.
I weighed this morning and finally dropped some more! 222 baby! I am now tied with The Fat Man. HA, take that! ;)
Although this time around I'm weird about losing weight. I seem to lose throughout the day. I am my lowest in the afternoon instead of the morning. So could it be possible that I could drop to 221?! I won't count on it yet. But I'm getting there!


I don't think I will be keeping those 3lbs off for very long though. I am flying to CA tomorrow to meet up with some girlfriends. We are going to have an awesome time and of course that includes yummy food! Yummy food that I normally don't get to eat. Burgers and pizza and chili. So I am prepared to gain a little of that back by the end of the weekend. I will try to be responsible but it will really test my will with it all sitting in front of me. Girls, you're going to need to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment