CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awesome Weekend

I survived my weekend trip with my girlfriends. There was a ton of great yummy food and I tried to be really good. I know some of the girls would say that I obsessed a little too much, but for me it was important to continually remind myself that I needed to watch what I was eating. Otherwise I would eat too much and make bad choices.
I did gain a couple lbs when I got home, but by the next day I was down again and only 1 lb up from when I left. I was pretty impressed with how well I did. I let myself have indulge on things, but remembered to watch my portions.

And with that said, The Fat Man is beating me in the weight loss dept by quite a bit. Congrats Fat Man!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think you were obsessed. I was very impressed with your self control. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Tracy. You did what you had to do. I was impressed!

    ReplyDelete