CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Injury and Ranting

We got the wii active game a couple days ago. I love it! It really kicks your butt. Problem is, I injured myself doing it on day 2. Since it's a wii game, I just stood up and did it without shoes on. The running, the lunges, the high kicks... All that movement with no shoes gave me achilles tendonitis. I can barely walk.
Everywhere I've looked says that it takes 2-4 weeks to heal and I can't exercise until it heals.

We've been stalled out for almost a month on our weight loss. Due to our overeating and lack of exercise again. And now it's going to be harder for me to get back on track.

Oh, and did I mention that we have a 2 layer cake sitting in the kitchen? I have to practice the cake for Lexi's birthday in a couple weeks. That's not going to help either!

*sigh* here's to hoping we can get back on track SOON! I am sitting at 200.8 right now and I sooo want to be under 200. But I soooo want to eat that cake too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment